WIN the ultimate footy finals BBQ for you & 5 friends valued at $10,000!
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. There are two (2) components to this promotion: (1) visit an activation site to enter the draw to win a Mitsubishi merchandise pack (“Component 1”); and (2) visit a Mitsubishi dealership and purchase a Triton vehicle to enter the draw to win an at-home catering experience (“Component 2”).
3. Entry into Component 1 is only open to VIC residents aged 18 years or over. Entry into Component 2 is open to VIC and TAS residents aged 18 years who are private buyers or who have a current Australian Business Number (“ABN”).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, dealership staff members and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open on 28/02/2022 and close at 5:00pm AEST on 20/05/2022 (for Component 1) and 31/08/2022 (for Component 2) (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter into Component 1, individuals must complete the following steps:
There will be Triton activation sites across three Metropolitan Melbourne VIC “Suburbs”: Brighton, Chadstone and Glen Waverley. Entrants must visit an activation site during the period the activation site is open, as set out in clause 13 below;
Scan the QR code displayed at the site to access the promotional website;
Follow the prompts to the promotion entry page;
Complete the Triton Time Out survey and input the requested details; and
Submit the fully completed entry form during the period the activation site is open, as set out in clause 13 below.
7. To automatically enter into Component 2, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Visit a Mitsubishi dealership in VIC or TAS. A sales representative will verbally promote the promotion; and then
Purchase any new Mitsubishi Triton vehicle.
8. Purchases of the car will be considered valid entries into Component 2 once the purchaser has signed the contract of sale and fully paid the required deposit. If an entrant cancels their vehicle purchase order after entering into the promotion, their entry will be deemed invalid. If the winner cancels their vehicle purchase order after redeeming their prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter will retain the deposit paid for the vehicle up to the value of the prize for Component 2.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person for Component one (1) and only one (1) entry is permitted per registered owner for component two (2).
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. Entries for Component 1 will be divided into three (3) groups according to the Suburb the entrant entered in. Entries open and close for each draw on the dates and times specified in the table below. All draws will take place at 10:00am AEST at 46 Rednal Street, Mona Vale NSW 2103 on the dates specified in the table below. Un-drawn entries in each draw will be entered into any subsequent draws. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email and phone, and their names will be published online at https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/competitions.html from 07/06/2022.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn from each draw for Component 1 will each win a Mitsubishi merchandise pack valued up to $600.
16. The draw for Component 2 will take place on 16/09/2022 at 10:00am AEST at 46 Rednal Street, Mona Vale NSW 2103. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email and their name will be published online at https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/competitions.html from 23/09/2022.
17. The first valid entry drawn from the draw for Component 2 will win an at-home catering experience, valued at $9293.95, including:
1 x Triton merch park including:
5 x t-shirts,
5 x stubby holders,
2 x beanies,
4 x trucker hats,
5 x drinks bottles,
5 x pens;
In-home screen hire to watch the winner’s preferred sports game at the winner’s home address. The viewing access to a particular sports game is dependent on existing viewing options available and provided by free to air channels or any other service that the winner is subscribed to (at their expense); and
In-home BBQ catering services for five (5) people, including chef services, equipment, and drinks. The catering service is only for one (1) lunch or dinner.
18. The prize for Component 2 must be taken by 25/11/2022. Access to suitable power, internet, and an appropriate location/house for the prize, is the responsibility of the winner. The winner cannot change the at home viewing date less than 14 (fourteen) business days prior to the agreed date, unless, the prize is cancelled due to Government restrictions surrounding COVID-19. The location selected by the winner must be able to be used regardless of the weather.
19. All attendees of the prize for Component 2 must have received two (2) doses of the Therapeutic Goods Administration (“TGA”) approved COVID-19 vaccination in Australia. COVID-19 vaccines must be undertaken on the advice of a health practitioner. To find out if you are eligible to receive a vaccine, please visit the Vaccine Eligibility Tracker at: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covid-19-vaccine-eligibility-checker. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of vaccination for all attendees. Failure to produce the proof of vaccination when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in that attendee being prohibited from the prize.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
22. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Total prize pool value is $11,093.95.
24. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
25. A draw for any unclaimed prizes for both Components 1 and 2 may take place on 25/10/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and phone, and their names will be published online at https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.au/competitions.html from 26/10/2022.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
28. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the In Home screen hire and BBQ catering is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
30. Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd Personal Information Collection Statement
We collect your personal information in order to provide our products or services to you, handle or respond to your request, and otherwise facilitate our dealings and accomplish the purpose for which the information was submitted to us (including to manage the Promotion).We may collect your personal information from third parties (such as Mitsubishi dealers, or market research companies acting on our behalf) that have collected it from you.
We may be unable to deal with your request, allow you to participate in the promotion or provide you with products and services if you do not provide the personal information we request.
We may use your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing, and by providing us with your personal information you consent to us doing so. However, if you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, please
notify us using the contact details below or use the opt out mechanism provided in those communications.
We usually only disclose your personal information to authorised Mitsubishi dealers or agents, or contractors or subcontractors, for example motoring organisations providing roadside assistance. Generally we are not likely to disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, however we may disclose your personal information to our related bodies corporate in Japan.
31. The Promoter is Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited (ABN 53 007 870 395) of 1 Sir Richard Williams Ave, Adelaide Airport SA 5950, telephone 1300 793 528 (“Promoter”).